MRP-EURASIA is research international holding, providing a full spectrum of market research and opinion polls services on the vast territory of Eurasian continent. Founded back in 1997, nobody has deeper insight, better knowledge and deeper understanding of consumer attitudes in emerging markets of former Soviet Union, Central Asia and Eastern Europe than MRP-EURASIA.
The pledge of our reputation is the high professionalism of our employees, the use of modern research methods and advanced technical base. All of these provides for superb conduct of research at the top level for the effective development of our client's business.
MRP-EURASIA has a transnational wide Eurasian presence - catering to the clients across the globe for their needs, wants and requirements.
We are into development and implementation of custom-built marketing focused business solutions, in order to deliver measurable and significant improvements in organizational bottom line profitability.
Our unique strengths as follows:
1. A well-organized territorial / local management
- In each local representative office MRP-EURASIA (in each of 32 countries of our network) we use a complete unit of senior functional managers: Local Country Director and his Senior Field Supervisor;
- In each local representative office MRP-EURASIA (in each of 32 countries of our network) we use a permanent experienced staff of interviewers, distributed, for at least of 3-5 main cities of the country;
- In each local representative office MRP-EURASIA (in each of 32 countries of our network) we use the backup "personnel reserve" of interviewers and supervisors with various additional specialty which we engage to work extra in the specific cases of "narrow" projects on dedicated industries;
- In ourterritorial management structure multiple local offices of one subregion are managed and controlled by an additional dedicated Regional Director , to which submits the local country director;
- unique management transparency: we are publishing the names and contacts of local senior managers (local directors and senior supervisors) and Regional Directors on our site in section "Contact Us", we are publishing the structure of our territorial management on our site in section "Our territorial and functional management".
2. Cost-effective project management
- due to absence of bulky territorial management (we do not use the services of various mediators - subcontractors and unnecessary intermediate management links) and a well-thought-out clear technological procedures, we are considered as one of the "cheapest" PAPI providers of Market Research in the Eurasian continent;
- we are deeply convinced that our prospects lying not in a high added value, and diversify of customer base and in increasing the number of projects.
3. High-quality and sustainable production standards
- MRP-EURASIAindustry standards are based on the technological and ethical standards ESOMAR;
- We are believe that the customer is guided in choosing of contractor for a steady technological chain, clear and transparent pricing, the ability to strict adherence to contractual obligations and terms of implementation;
- Our procedures for quality assurance and control combined multi-level control over managing projects as on the local field staff, strict selection and initiative replacement of defective sections of the technological chain and clear and easily measurable corporate responsible to the client for potential mistakes.
4. Project-oriented preparing and selection of field staff.
- we carry out preparation of local staff dedicated to each project, developing guides and manuals, graphics, techniques and methods for training that prior to the start of the project shall be approved by the client;
- we are have regular current training and workshops for maintenance and professional development of our local field staff;
- transparencyfor the customer in our personnel work and staff training: these details and the current work of HR-department can be seen at our website on the page "staffing practices and transparency of management".
We're one of the world’s leading information and consultancy providers. The world’s top companies turn to us for high-quality, trusted intelligence on which to grow their business.
We design and develop tools and services that help activate our clients' business potential. We’re constantly expanding our position as a global player through international projects, a full range of research solutions and our employees' dedication.
Diversity is a key competitive factor. We value and maintain a global workforce of different genders, nationalities, academic and professional backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. And we endorse corporate social responsibility and a healthy work/life balance. Learn more about our commitment.
Learn more about our commitment
We value diversity, promote corporate social responsibility and encourage a healthy work/life balance.
To us, diversity means more than gender and race: it’s about the experiences, expertise and knowledge that a person has gained. We support a diverse and inclusive workforce. 95% of our employees are based outside Moldova (head-office country). We conduct business in over a dozen languages. And women make up half of our workforce and Management Board. We support our employees equally across all gender, age, religion or creed, sexual orientation, disability or ethnic origins.
MRP-EURASIA uniqueness: Full Management transparency
We are deeply convinced that the real trust of clients can earn only with qualitative work. At the same time, in order to the client wants learn us more deeply and try cooperate with us, we are sure - it is necessary provide the client with easy and accessible opportunity to learn us "inside". For this purpose, we have come up with "Large transparent window" of MRP-EURASIA without embellishment and filters. Here we try to ensure maximum transparency in observing of our personnel work, in monitoring of our quality control. Here you can see our:
- CURRENT AND PAST PROJECTS,
- METHODOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENTS,
- FINDING OF RATIONAL SOLUTIONS, PROJECT PROPOSALS AND PRICE QUOTAS,
- ORDERS AND INSTRUCTIONS OF SUPERIORS,
- REWARDING AND PUNISHMENTS OF FIELD STAFF,
- STAFF CHANGES and INTERNAL ANNOUNCEMENTS,
- FEEDBACK AND OPINIONS OF EMPLOYEES
and much more
You will see here a live organism of MRP-EURASIA and understand that it is developing, learning, achieve success and expresses publicly, openly and without restraints about itself on the market. This page implements the principles of democracy - TRANSPARENCY AND AVAILABLE INTERNAL INFORMATION for anybody.
That is the principal strength and uniqueness of MRP-EURASIA.
In order to increase transparency and credibility to our company, all internal staffing issues we have disclosed and made accessible to all visitors of our site. In this experiment we are unique in the world among all the market research companies. See more details on "Staffing practices and transparency of management"
Corporate social responsibility
We live and breathe knowledge. We gather knowledge from consumers and retailers and we provide insights and deliver knowledge to our clients. And we cultivate the benefits that individuals and communities gain from knowledge by investing in education at schools across the globe.
We believe that a healthy balance between work and lifestyle is crucial for motivated employees and a successful business. Many of our offices offer initiatives designed to promote an attractive balance including:
- Flexible work hours
- Remote working arrangements
- Part-time work
Our remote working options enable our people to work on the move, while travelling or from another location such as a client office or even from home. And so, to give our people the frame to serve our clients best.